Currently producing a number of UML Sequence diagrams for a project using the superb https://www.websequencediagrams.com/ site.
To save for posterity, I wanted to add the diagrams to the clients internal Confluence server.
WebSequenceDiagrams provide a plugin for Confluence V4+
However, not all is lost, simply create your own Macro.
From within Confluence (based on 3.5.1):
- Browse -> Confluence Admin
- Select User Macros on the left hand side menu
- Click on Create a User Macro
- Give it a name (I called in sequence)
- Set the Macro Body Processing to "Render HTML"
- Set Output Format to HTML
- Copy the below into the Template
- Click Save
HTML to paste in:
Then within your Confluence page, just add: